Will dichloroacetate (DCA) know as a cheap wonder drug that cures cancer or another medical disappointment?
This news report (below) ran nationally in Canada. It interviews Dr Evangelos Michelakis, the Canadian researcher who says DCA is a cheap cure for cancer. The compound is unpatentable and costs pennies per ounce.
This news is not new. It emerged in 2007 and then again recently thanks to social media and the blogosphere.
Watch the video and see for yourself then see the links below the video for more info:
More links and articles on DCA here:
- Dr Evangelos Michelakis
- Wikipedia’s Dichloroacetate page
- Experimental cancer treatments on Wikipedia
- New Scientist’s original article on DCA (Jan. 2007)
- A recent update by New Scientist on DCA (May 2011)
- A good in depth analysis of DCA by ScienceBlogs.com
- Cancer Research UK looks at DCA
0Need at least 3 ratings