Need a hyper longevity expert for media comment?
If you are a member of the media or blogosphere and are interested in talking to a hyper longevity expert for comment on a story you are working on, then please reach out to us below.
We believe science and technology will soon let allow you live forever. Or at least make death optional and not a certainty.
Science is starting to look at death like it’s curable.
We have three authors from the book Super You, one of the hottest new books about the future for 2016. It includes an entire chapter on hyper longevity and living forever. One of the authors Andy Walker, born in 1967, is actively seeking life extension therapies and is taking supplements, compounds and using prescribable drugs off-label in a bid to take advantage of life extending technology.
The authors can address these issues:
- Are humans ready to live forever?
- Do we really want to live forever?
- What will Wall Street think of hyper longevity?
- Is there space on the planet for 6+ billion people who want to live forever?
- Will my children grow up without the threat of natural death?
- What the heck is a hyper longevity anyway?
- Will people who live forever also live productive healthy lives or will they become decrepit?
- What are the scary downsides of hyper longevity?
- Can we be revived from death if we are frozen?
- What do the world religions think about hyper longevity?
You probably have your own questions. We can answer those too. We can be available to you via:
- Skype audio or video
- FaceTime audio or video
- In person (we are in Tampa and Toronto)
- We will also do email interviews
Interested in the book’s Table of Contents? See it here.
The Amazon listing for this book that covers hyper longevity is here
We are well versed in media appearances and understand short deadlines and how to speaking in pithy sound bites. We can do shortform interviews or longer format interviews as well.
Call us at 813-501-8043 or [email protected]
Media and blogger copies of the book are available. Contact Emily Nave at Pearson Education.