Super You: How Technology is Revolutionizing What it Means to Be Human.
To be published by Pearson Education in June of 2016. The project will cover the exciting and sometimes scary world of how humans are merging with their technology to become a modern day super human.
They are joined by technology writer Sean Carruthers.
The book covers:
- Do yourself wetware – hacking your body with silicon technology
- Hacking your and your baby’s DNA
- Body enhancement technology
- Wearable enhancement, smart suits and exo-skeletons
- Engineering your baby
- Investing in technologies that make us super human
- The politics and religion of body hacking
- Extreme and futuristic plastic surgery
- Overcoming disease and disability with technology
- The impact of nanotech, genetics and robotics on human enhancement
- What’s possible in the next decade and beyond
- The speed at which these technologies will arrive
- Hyper longevity
- And much much more.
To find out more, register for our mailing list.