Need a nanobot expert for media comment?
If you are a member of the media or blogosphere and are interested in talking to a nanobot expert for comment on a story or post you are working on, then please reach out to us below.
We believe science and technology will soon let allow you connect your brain directly to the Internet.
We have three authors from the book Super You, one of the hottest new books about the future for 2016. It includes an entire chapter on neuroscience and the human brain. We spent a lot of time researching brain connectivity including an interview with Kevin Warwick, who connected his brain to his wife’s arm over Wi-Fi.
The authors can address these issues:
- How nanobots in the blood will let us connect to Google by thought alone.
- Are humans ready to connect their brains to the Internet?
- What will Wall Street think of nanobots?
- What are the advantages of nanobots in the bloodstream?
- What are the dangers?
- Will my children grow up with nanobots in their system?
- What the heck is a nanobot anyway?
- What are the scary downsides of nanobots?
You probably have your own questions. We can answer those too. We can be available to you via:
- Skype audio or video
- FaceTime audio or video
- In person (we are in Tampa and Toronto)
- We will also do email interviews
Interested in the book’s Table of Contents? See it here.
The Amazon listing for this book that covers nanbots is here
We are well versed in media appearances and understand short deadlines and how to speaking in pithy sound bites. We can do shortform interviews or longer format interviews as well.
Call us at 813-501-8043 or [email protected]
Media and blogger copies of the book are available. Contact Emily Nave at Pearson Education.